Saturday, October 15, 2011

Another nifty article on a library of the future

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Enterprise-Networking/A-Futuristic-Library/

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this entry. I found this very interesting and so I conducted my own search for this library to get a glimpse of how it all works and came across this youtube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM4ST4bjg1A. The decor is a little unusual and the library reminds me of an adventure park. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to the city of Cerritos for it's forsight and Hewlett Packard's consultants for this amazing collaboration in how the library of the future should really work...And for thinking outside of the box.. or should I say, inside the fishtank!
    We should all aspire to this kind of model and collaboration. Thanks for finding this Colz and thanks for the visual link Renae.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gem from youTube about this Library http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddSKthCyXLM&feature=related
    more factual than anything but now I really want to go there!

    ReplyDelete